- All CrossRope jump rope orders are processed and shipped via USPS out of Jacksonville, FL. The customer is responsible for entering an accurate shipping address or may be liable for additional shipping charges in the event of an order that is returned to CrossRope.
- With the exception of the three gym sets (CrossRope System 5+, CrossRope System 10+ and CrossRope System 15+), all products are currently shipped using USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes in order to give our customers the best combination of shipping speed and low pricing. The gym sets are shipped using USPS Parcel Post. We currently examining options to continue to expand the shipping choices available to you.
- Most orders ship the next day, but please allow up to 3 business days for your order to process and ship and 5 business days for your order to arrive. We will do our best to contact you in the event your order processing is delayed.
- With the exception of the three gym sets (CrossRope System 5+, CrossRope System 10+ and CrossRope System 15+), all products are shipped using USPS Priority Flat rate boxes in order to give our customers the best combination of shipping speed and low pricing.
- All APO/FPO orders receive domestic shipping rates.
- CrossRope understands that international shipping is expensive and we will continue to seek ways to reduce the cost to our customers. Currently, international customers are responsible for paying any customs, duties and/or taxes before USPS delivers your package(s). If you choose not to pay the duties and taxes, the package(s) will be returned to CrossRope, and you will be responsible for both the shipping cost to you and the return shipping cost back to CrossRope. Likewise, if your package arrives at customs and it is sent back because they are not able to contact you or you do not contact your local post office in a timely fashion, CrossRope is not responsible.